Installation advice for manual gearboxes
To avoid any problems, please take the following into account: 1. Before installing, check
- Whether you have received the correct box type.
- The delivered box for any (transportation) damage.
- All oil seals for leaks. When in doubt, replace.
- Oil plugs: Fit the filler, level and drain plugs with new seals.
- Filling the oil: Always adhere to the dealer specification for viscosity, filling quantities and the filling procedure. Attention: Some gearboxes have multiple oil systems, make sure that all systems are filled correctly.
- Check: The oil level after the test drive and check for leaks.
- Comply with (dis)assembly instructions according to the factory details (tightening torques, etc.)
- Oil seals and any included thrust bearings are not covered by the warranty.
- Return the old gearbox to Autosloperij de Zaag (unless otherwise agreed).